The question is closed: Germany replied to Poland regarding reparations for the Second World War

Germany’s federal government has rejected new demands from Warsaw for reparations for the damage Poland suffered at the hands of the Nazi Third Reich in World War II. This is reported by German radio Deutschlandfunk.
A German Foreign Ministry spokesman said in Berlin that Germany’s position that the issue of reparations is closed has not changed.
They said that Poland had already refused further compensation in 1953, and confirmed it several times.
The press secretary emphasized that Germany bears political and moral responsibility for the Second World War.
On September 1, in Warsaw, the parliamentary commission presented an expert report in which the damage caused by Nazi Germany during the war in Polish was estimated at almost $1.3 trillion.
The leader of the ruling Law and Justice party, Jarosław Kaczyński, said that Poland will officially request Germany to pay reparations for the damage caused to the country during the Second World War.
According to Kaczynski, he expects a negative reaction from official Berlin to this decision, but added that sometimes one has to fight for such cases for many years.
Source: Deutschlandfunk